Tuesday, March 11, 2008

babies!

This afternoon I went over to Sarah's to practice newborn photos with my new camera. We got a few good shots out of the 200 that we took. :) Here are a few of my favorites. :)

Bundle of joy!

awwww.... baby smile. :)






Little A's and Mommy's hands

Look at all that dark hair! :)

Can you tell which one isn't a teddy bear? ;)



ten tiny toes

brothers

big blue eyes! :)

laughing with grandma :)

Mother and son go barefoot in the grass! :)

A parting shot - he was shaking the bird feeder and thought it was so funny. :)

3 comments:

The Chatty Housewife said...

You did such a good job on all these photos (here and over at Sjo's blog!) I love them!

Sjo said...

Jenn! you were not supposed to put the one of me barefoot!! I guess at least you warned me. The ones you played with are cool, I like A. in the teddy bears in sepia. The ones you picked are all good ones too. How am I going to pick a favorite to print!! It would be fun to do again some time soon.

Anonymous said...

you take awesome photos! i love the first one of him on the towels and the one of his feet. they look like anne geddes photos!