Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Summertime

Dave and I carpool to work a few days a week since we both work up in Ridgefield. It's amazing how much fuel this has saved us! :) I just have to wait for him for a little while until he gets off work, so I usually have time to do some paperwork, find dinners for the month, plan my Sunday School class, etc.....and then sometimes I get chances to pull out my camera and stroll around the Blakes beautiful yard! :)
Jo was enjoying these delicious red raspberries right off the bushes!
Yummm!!!
A bowlful of raspberries that Hannah let me pick, with the evening sun falling on them.
It's been warm, so the pool gets a lot of use!




Seems like this dolphin is pretty happy about being jumped on. ;)



Dave and Uncle Rick hard at work.
Annabear just had puppies! This is them, less than one day old! (the father is a big, black dog) :) I'll take some more pictures of them as they grow. :)

1 comment:

Sjo said...

oh! those raspberries are making me drool! you have some more great photos there. I didn't know Annabear was having puppies, so funny that they're totally opposite her. but that's the way our old dog did too. A golden retriever with black and white pups.