Thursday, July 2, 2009

~maternity~

My beautiful sister in law is 8 months pregnant with.....a girl....or boy.....we don't know, lol. Debbie was in town, so we took the opportunity to take some maternity photos. Here are a few of my favorites


I love this one! We found a field of wildflowers - in the city, no less! There wasn't any "no tresspassing" signs, so we took our liberty, and helped ourselves to using the field. A cop did stop on the other side of the road and watched us for a few minutes, but must have decided we were harmless lol


A funky angle, but i love this shot!







The view from Debbies world lol I love this one, too! :)

Thanks for being such a good sport Debbie and letting me try new things on you :)
I'll have the pics to you soon!

4 comments:

Sjo said...

Wow you are quick Jenn! Those are soo cool. I would love to see some with Kate along to admire the belly full of baby! The wild flower one is so neat love all the angles you thought of. Great job as always Miss Creative!

NaomiG said...

Love the funky angle one! :-) Fun!

kdk said...

The field of daisies is so Debbie.

Susan said...

Agreed, I love the different angles, esp the last one! Very unique and different! She is beautiful...