Sunday, June 15, 2008

Father's Day

I was informed recently that I need to update this blog - people were tired of reading how to make butter! ;) So here are some pictures from our Fathers Day dinner today at Eugen and Sarah's. It was a beautiful day, and we had a nice relaxing time. We made a yummy dinner for the family and there were gifts for the Dads. Enjoy the pictures! :)

Aaron and Kate
"Dolly's tights will make a great hat!"
"oh yeah....I'm stylin' now!!"
Phi also loved the loud noise he could make when he banged
the golf ball on the metal side table. :)
We know who was in the chocolate cream puffs!
I just had to put this picture in here - I love the guys expressions as they
are listening to Dave explaining how to install a sprinkler system. :)

the guys
Jonathan reading his awesome card from Debbie and Katelynn.
Phi liked all the buttons on my camera and was very impressed with the loud "ka-chunk" noise it makes when a picture is taken. This is the world from his view! :) (with me holding the camera very carefully, of course!) :)
Aaron with his Uncle David
Phi loves his yellow dump truck!


Kate walking with her Aunt Susie
Eugen and Dad reading their cards
Phi
:)
....something about a truffle looking like it had an eye... :) Eugen looks a little scared! :):)


Phi looks like he's getting a little sleepy....

And Aaron's out....

....along with Aunt Susie. :)

Phi after his nap. :)








4 comments:

Glenda Conner said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Glenda Conner said...

Ok I can't spell Ü

Awww those are great Jenn. Say hello to you Mom for me if you think of it ;)

Sjo said...

I love all your pictures, that white canopy acted sorta like a light shade and had just the right lighting. love the ones of the guys expressions!! :0)

Sjo said...

Wow! I like the new back ground it really brings out the pictures!!