Monday, December 29, 2008

Snowy Days

Well, I am finally putting up some of our snow pictures! As most of you know, the NW had a big snowstorm that lasted for over a week, which is very unusual for this area. It was fun having a white Christmas, but I'm glad to see the rain come back so I can at least get out of the house. :)




Dave helping Emily dig her car out of the snow - crazy girl drove all around without chains or studs the whole week! :)


I drove with Dave to work and the freeways looked like this for several days. I love the snow laden fir trees!


a little beauty

And a little fun! Our friend, Dave was helping out with plowing during the storm and was driving by our house while we were gone and decided it would be fun to push a huge mound of snow in front of the garage. My Dave thought it was fun, too and had a great time parking on it all week long. :)


Dave came back later to confess to his crime. :) (I was so upset when I thought the city had dumped a huge pile of snow in our driveway....we soon figured it out though) :)




3 comments:

NaomiG said...

Cool... Love the snow pile. We would think that was pretty cool at our house. Our piles are big enough to sled down at the end of our driveway!

Anonymous said...

I love the shot of the blue truck on the snow pile! I bet Dave had fun parking it there every night!!! HA!!

The Chatty Housewife said...

I loved having the snow, and the stuck inside feeling. I am a prairie girl at heart! The snow plow story is funny, I can imagine you were fuming until you figured it out!