Sunday, December 7, 2008

Two boys and their parents :)

Yesterday I met Karl and Kelly, Russel and Jasper at a park downtown and took some family photos for them! Here are a few of my favorites. :)




I love this little smirk/smile he has here! :)




The boys had fun at the best place in the park - the playground!

I don't know exactly why, but this is one of my favs from the day -
it's somewhat distorted and funky, but I love it! :)
Thanks for letting me take your pics, guys! ;) You are all such a fun family to hang out with!


5 comments:

NaomiG said...

Those are some great family pics! Good job Jenn... and those boys of yours are DARLING, K&K! We miss them. :-)

Anonymous said...

Thank you for taking the photos, Jenn! We enjoyed being at the park with you; it's such a great place to take pictures.

Anonymous said...

Perhaps subconsiously you like the last one, because it has you in the slide.

Susan said...

Good job once again on the photos, Jenn! And what a lovely family...the boys are really getting big!

KLamb said...

I think I like every one of them. Waiting for some for my wallet or maybe my walls!