Friday, March 13, 2009

Perspective and Lines

Mom is in town for a few weeks, so we've all been trying to hang out together as much as possible since we probably won't see them again for awhile. Yesterday we visited Emily at OSU, and then all went to Newport together. Here's a few of my favorites. :) More pics of the family at the beach to come later. :)
Entrance to the Port of Newport

I love all the fishing boats :) And it actually didn't smell too bad down there!


I'm sure this bridge has a name, but I don't know what it is! I just think it's an AWESOME bridge! I was lovin' the architecture.



more lines and curves - this is a staircase

A frame within a frame within a frame within a.....you get the idea! :)


6 comments:

NaomiG said...

Oh, I love this batch of pics! Beautiful. I think the second one is my fav. I think. :-)

Tracie said...

Jenn, these are just gorgeous!! Wow! Enjoy your visit with your mom :)

Amy said...

Don't you just love the beach!!! The name of that bridge is the Yaquina Bay Bridge--and it is a beauty! There are so many gorgeous beaches, state parks and marina's, including the littlest bay in the world (Depoe Bay), to explore. We did a lighthouse excursion a couple years ago and saw about four in one day--very fun! Enjoy the time with your family! Great Pics!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful Jenn, looks like the weather was too. Now I want to go to the beach. ;0)

Anonymous said...

My favorite is the staircase photo, although they're all great.

Susan said...

That's cool, we were just in Lincoln City this weekend with my family! That last picture is my favorite...great job!