Sunday, February 22, 2009

{ Lovely Family }

Here is another lovely family that I was able to take family photos for! Chatty came on the shoot and helped entertain the kiddos to make them smile - thanks for the help! :)
I'll have the photos to you soon, but here's a little peek. :)



{ my favorite }



There were three very tame deer that came quite close! (later, we fed them - more pics on that later)



This is his special cup - sort of like a stuffed animal or blankie. They say he holds it like a football - so cute! :)








Isn't this knitted sweater FUN!?





8 comments:

Brooke said...

Oh my word, the picture of them tossing the kids up is priceless. What a great idea--it shows so much love and joy. Great job Jen and all four family members!

Susan said...

Too funny to see my brother and sister in law on here! I like the natural casual setting, and the one of Nathan holding his cup is very cute! I didn't know you guys were at Baker Lake too? Sounds like it was a lot of fun.

The Chatty Housewife said...

I LOVE the one of them holding the kids in the air, it is perfect! You did a great job of these. I love the sparkle you caught in N's eyes in the one where he is holding his sippy cup, the expression is so cute and those eyes are just so sparkly! All for some PEZ! :) In the close up of N, I can see you in his eyes!

Krista P said...

Great job with these!

NaomiG said...

Yep, I agree.. the kid tossing pic is definitely a keeper. :-) All of them are great!

Chasms Lady said...

I love them, thanks so much! That was a lot of fun :)

Anonymous said...

Great shots, and the photos of the Debus are fantastic, too. There's nobody like Chatty for entertaining kids!

ioi said...

I love the one of the kids together.