Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Baby Marcus

I was so excited to be able to have another newborn session today! I must say that they are one of my favorite subjects to photograph. :) This little guy is extra special, because he is my very own snuggly little nephew! Enjoy the pictures! :)

I'll start off with my fav from the day :)






This lovely lady made this darling teddy bear hat. It was perfect as one of our little props. :)

I got some new seamless background paper in a different color - grey! I was lovin' it for this newborn session, as it goes well with skintones and all the neutral colors.
Marcus and his big brothers - Phi and Aaron

Aaron is such a big helper! Don't you love how his mouth is open, showing Marcus how to take the pacifier? :)

I just thought these next two pictures were too funny!!
The expressions crack me up every time!


And this one - classic! Even shows off his darling dimple! SO STINKIN' CUTE!!!
Thanks Sarah! I'll get the pics to you very soon! :)

8 comments:

Sarahjo said...

He is cute...kinda like a lemming...or a Dr Sues character.

Papa

Amy said...

Don't ya love how much newborns sleep-so you can do all kinds of poses! Love the expressions of Marcus, especially imitiating big brother! Good job! Love the paper!

Sarahjo said...

Jenn you're so amazing,I love the variety you capture! That last one needs some sort of caption. Thank you soo much for taking them for us again!!!

Debbie said...

SO STINKIN CUTE!!!!
I'll be right over in August! :)
I love 'em all as usual...and I might be a little biased this time. ;) Too cute how he has one eye cracked open like 'okay bros, what are you doing to me now?' in the one of the 3 of 'em. Like maybe he's alittle suspicious that they're both that close and nothing has happened yet. :D And I gotta love all the attitude in the last one! :D ...And I love all the ones in between too. :D Told ya I was biased. How can any newborn photo shoot not be TOO CUTE! Thanks for posting these. Can't wait to snuggle him this weekend.

NaomiG said...

Those are ALL just precious!

Glenda Conner said...

Awww so adorable Jenn - he reminds me of Aaron at that age!

Brooke said...

Oh my WORD...I could gobble him up right now. I'm hard pressed to say I've ever seen a cuter baby (aside from my own through my mother eyes). Gorgeous baby and gorgeous photos. I especially love the first one and the one of him in the scale. What great props!

The Chatty Housewife said...

Those are SO GOOD! I love the scale. It's a perfect prop for babies!