Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Arcadia Beach

September 6th was our annual beach party! Dave and I camped the night before wiht Eugen and Sarah and then met up with everyone else around noon at Arcadia Beach, which is just south of Cannon Beach. It has a big cliff that protects from wind, so we really like this location!
Warning: there is an overload of Cute Kids in this post!! ;)
These first few pics are pics that Dave took with his new camera. He got a point-and-shoot digital camera a few weeks ago. He takes some great photos with his and I just had to sneak a few in here. :)

Me in action - I have no idea what I was taking a picture of, but I do get in funny positions sometimes. :)

Dave's landscape shot of the beach at Nehalem Bay

A birds-eye view of the beach party - Dave climbed the cliff and took these! :)


Enjoy the pictures of the beach party! (I'm not going to comment on all of them for privacy's sake.)



I was easily able to persuade a couple of the girls to pose for me in a floofy skirt I sewed. :)













Pelicans flying low over the water










:)

5 comments:

NaomiG said...

That skirt is WAY WAY cute! So are all the kids... great pictures!

Anonymous said...

Awesome pictures Jenn!

Sjo said...

Wow the expressions and character in all those is priceless!

Anonymous said...

i have to embarrass Buddy and say that he looks really buff in that pic of him getting ready to throw his board down. :D

Sjo said...

I agree about Buddy, I wish I had muscules like that.

Sjo's Luv