Saturday, September 27, 2008

Smash the Cake!

Pat-a-cake, pat-a-cake, bakers man
Bake me a cake as fast as you can,
Pat it, roll it and mark it with a "K"
And put it in the oven for Baby and me!
This afternoon Debbie and I took Katelynn out to a park to take pictures of her eating a first birthday cake! She wasn't quite sure what to do with it, as her mommy has trained her to eat chocolate cake instead! None of this floofy pink and purple frosting stuff! ;) She warmed up to the idea after her mommy helped her smash and eat some. :)







5 comments:

Anonymous said...

thanks jenn! You did a great job. It was fun to find such a neat park so close to us...now that we're moving. :)
I like the one where she's looking up at me (thought i'm not in the pic) like 'what do i do now mommy?'.

The Chatty Housewife said...

The last one is so cute! I love them, great job! Phi is here beside me and he loves them too hehe.

Sjo said...

They are so fun and perfect from the pigtails down to the cake! that cake is amazing too! They're all so cute and perfect I don't think I could pick a favorite.

NaomiG said...

AWWWW! So cute! I love the one with full view of the cake before the destruction ensues, where she's grinning up at the camera. Adorable! Kiki and Brie are looking forward to seeing her more often. :-)

Steph said...

Jenn, you did such a great job on these. You have such a great eye for photos!