Monday, February 2, 2009

Babysitting in Black and White

Today Mom B. took Susie and I out to lunch for our birthdays. Sarah and Phi and Aaron were able to make it, too, and we had a lovely time! Thanks mom! :)
After we ate, there was some talk about going to some baby stores near my house, but the kiddos were getting tired, so I was able to have them come and nap at my house while the gals went shopping. I was very excited to be able to spend some time with my adorable nephews! :)
Here are a few shots of our afternoon - in black and white. :)
Philemon was showing me the "wites" (lights) on the truck. When we read books, he shows me the lights on every vehicle picture, too. So cute! :) This truck is his favorite toy at my house. :)


My littlest nephew - his favorite mode of transportation is crawling, but I think he'll be up and walking soon! :)

Hauling abc blocks around in a wagon

Playin' basketball....er...more like EATing the basketball - I had to watch carefully because he liked to taste it instead of playing with it. :D


Phi shouting into an Echo-mike. This is another one of his favorite toys at Auntie Jenns house. :)


I had so much fun with my little buddies. We are hoping to take some photos of the kids later on this week, so be watching for more cuteness! :)


10 comments:

Sjo said...

Ahh! Thanks again for babysitting Jenn! I know they had a blast, fun to see some pix.s of their fun. It sure made things easier for us at the store!

Debbie said...

Miss Kate was so excited to see the pics of the boys in this post. She kept offering
Phi a drink from her sippy cup when we got to the pic of him with the dumptruck because his mouth is open ...I guess she figured he was thirsty. Thanks for the cute post. :)

Tracie said...

Jenn, these are fabulous! What cuties, I love how you captured the afternoon with them.

Susan said...

Those are lovely photos, Jenn! I love black and white, but especially sepia too. Especially for kids and those sentimental photos! Phi and Aaron are really growing, aren't they?

NaomiG said...

They are such cutie pies! :-)Great pics.

Anonymous said...

Those two are sooooo cute! I cant wait to see them this summer. i love the pic with Phi and the tractor.

Anonymous said...

Ηellο, I enjoy reading thrοugh your
post. Ӏ ωantеd to writе a lіttle сomment to ѕuppοгt you.


Мy homeρage: http://occupedia.nl/index.php/Gebruiker:Evie8532

Anonymous said...

Yes! Finаlly sоmething about crear cuenta dе facebooκ espа𮪬crear cuenta dе facebоοk еspа𮪠gratiѕ.


Look at my web blοg :: abrir Cuenta facebook

Anonymous said...

Nicе blog! Ιs youг theme cuѕtom madе oг did you downloаd іt fгom somewherе?
Α theme like yours with a few ѕimple adjustements would гeally make
my blog ϳumр out. Pleaѕе let me know where you
got your ԁesign. Many thanks

Feel free to visit mу web blog - http://duracmarketing.com

Anonymous said...

Vегy good information. Lucky me ӏ found
youг blog by accident (stumbleupon).
I've saved it for later!

Also visit my web site - http://cathymarques.ir-multimedia.com