Friday, February 20, 2009

{ A Fun Family }

Last weekend Dave and I took a long weekend vacation to Mount Baker, which is northwest of the Seattle area. We rented a lodge with 8 other couples and had a fabulous time getting to know everyone and their kiddos. I had the opportunity to do a couple shoots of families and here's one of them! :)

Marc & Bonnies family


They were up for most anything and had some great ideas of their own! :)



One of my favorites - the boys with their Daddy

It was quite warm out, which thawed the snow to be able to make some snowballs!
I love this one of Amber - so cute! :)

{ Bonnie }



And the happy couple!



Thanks for letting me practice on you guys! :) I'll send you the cd once I finished editing the rest. :)
Jeff and Heidi - yours are coming soon too! ;)



7 comments:

Krista P said...

Gorgeous family - great shots!

Anonymous said...

Hi, Can't remember how my info to log on for comment, so checked anonymous :) Amy Mccavour says great photos of Mark, Bonnie and family! What lense did you use?

Jenn said...

Thanks Amy! :) I used my 50-135mm 2.8 lens :)

ioi said...

Wow, those are great pictures, Jenn!

Brooke said...

Good family pictures. I really like the solo shot of Bonnie as well.

The Chatty Housewife said...

These turned out so good! I love the jumping one, something about action shots just grabs my attention and I always like them the best. I love the kids little smiles, adorable!

NaomiG said...

Great family pics, the jumping one is awesome. :-)