Thursday, May 29, 2008

Memorial Day

We went out to the Sesters pond Memorial Day to hang out with some who had camped the night there, and others who just came for the day to have fun.


Little boys and mud puddles.... :)



The boys took turns driving the little tractor - pretty brave, I'd say! I was never allowed to drive something that big when I was that young! Ahhhh! I was deprived! ;) Just kidding! My parents knew that I would probably crash anything I drove. Once I almost drove over a 30 foot bank into a creek with the lawnmower....but anyways....back to the pictures! :)


More boys with mud puddles.


Grandma helping Phi wash his hands in the big puddle.


But when he was finished washing his hands, he just stuck them right back in the mud! Of course! :)

It makes great spashes when you fling it around like this! :)

Check out those dirty little hands!

Dripping mud...

Splish splash!

Momm's going to be using a little Spray n' Wash! And he's just grinning about that! ;)

Dolly with her Grandpa and Grandma.


Then it's off to the swings!


Weee!

Valerie

Ah ha! Found some more dirt!

Phi and Kate watching the baseball game with their grandpa.


Jonathan

Michael

Debbie

Jonathan - I'd be scared to be that ball right about now - look at that evil glint in his eye! ;)

Yep, that one's gonna be a home run!

Gwynne going after a runaway ball

Curtis in motion


"Everyone back up!" is a phrase I kept hearing when Dave was up to bat. :)

Swing, batta, batta, swiiiing....

Eugen's headed for second, and Jonathan runs back to guard first.

Dave pitching

A dangerous view (especially for my camera!) :)


A courageous leap by Ben!


Outfielders Andrew and Jesse


Wes makes a catch in the outfield

Ted and Uncle Rick and kids hauling the picnic tables out for the summer

Miriam and Jane

Phi was laughing, but then started bawling the second after I snapped the picture - guess he got scared of the big tractor. :)

Katelynn being cute as usual. :)


Our littlest nephew - Aaron.

1 comment:

Sjo said...

Such fun Pictures! The one of Grandpa and Kate watching the game is so funny they have a very similar expression on their faces!:D