Sunday, November 2, 2008

A beautiful Family!

I got the chance to have a short session with a beautiful family that we are good friends with! They are the most photogenic family ever - even with 5 kids, everyone was ready to put a big smile on their face for pictures! :) Here's a little peek at a few of my favorites. :)


Awwww...sisterly love - Rebecca (she was our flowergirl in our wedding) and Naomi

Rebecca and Hannah

The whole family!

There was still some beautiful fall colors and fun leaves hanging around! I think this is my favorite family picture of them. ;)

And a parting shot that is sure to bring a smile to your face! :)


I'll have the rest of the pictures to you soon, H. family! :) Thanks so much for

letting me take your family photos! :)

3 comments:

Debbie said...

Wow jenn. Those turned out so cute! I love the fall colors too.

Sjo said...

Awesome job Jenn! Especially getting one with all seven faces smiling!!! Very cute pictures N & C of you and all your munchkins!! The last one of Becca looks like an add for children's place or some where. :D

Susan said...

Wow, I AM impressed! Either they are very photogenic, or you have amazing talent to get 5 children to pose and actually smile...at the same time! Very awesome pictures! I love them too.