Monday, November 24, 2008

Dave & Jeny

I had the privilege of taking Dave and Jeny's family pictures - lucky me! ;) They are such a beautiful family! Here are a few of my favorites. :)

Don't they both have amazing eyes?!
I have to smile every time I see Emy's expression and pose here! :)

Awwww....
Another look at those blue, blue eyes!

I just could not get over how cute this outfit was on her!



Thanks for letting me take your family pictures! You guys are a lot of fun, especially with such a beautiful little girl! :)

8 comments:

NaomiG said...

Hi Dave & Jeny! And what a sweet sweet baby! So cute... I love that darling dress. :-)

The Chatty Housewife said...

In the kissing photo, it looks like the baby is saying "lemme outa here!" Great photos!

Anonymous said...

Okay, missy, you are taking our family photo; I'll pay you big money.

Anonymous said...

wow!A terrific job as usual, Jenn. :) although i must admit you had some great subjects. Very photogenic
The one of Dave and Emmy is so cute, as well as the one where Jeny is looking at Em and she's smiling.
The very last one of them all with Emmy's little feet sticking out in front is great. And of course I love the one where they're kissing and Emmy has the "somebody help me!" look. She is just too cute. :) (I guess I pretty much could have just said, I love all of them.) :)

Sjo said...

So cute! Emy looks an awful lot like her Daddy. Love the last one especially.

Jenn said...

to KDK - I'd love to take your family photo! ....but I'm not quite sure who you are! :) I've been sitting here trying to figure out your initials.... :) :)

Anonymous said...

Love them all (the family and the pictures)! You did an awsome job! Love the kissing one, it looks like Emy Jo saying "ok this is where I check out".

Anonymous said...

What an adorable baby!! My goodness, her eyes!!!I luv the kissing one!!