Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Ahhhhh.....cool water!

One of my clients invited the kids over to swim in the pool while I was working that day. It was a nice refreshing break from the hot weather for them!

Bethany

Mom teaching Emily how to dive properly. :)

waterfight!

Sistahs!

They found a cute little frog clinging on to the side of the pool.




Even the puppy that Em was dog-sitting was eyeing the frog. :)
Angel didn't mind too much, but it was hard to keep the frog sitting
there for more than a few seconds!
One decent picture of Bethany and Matthew
Then it turns into this: spooky faces, tounges stuck out... ;)

And this: :)
I love Matthew eyelashes in this shot. :)
I let Matt try out my camera for a little while - heres me, working on
dead-heading the hanging flower baskets.
A flower picture by Matthew

Then he hopped back into the pool to show me his flip into the water.
Splash!

More pictures of Mom's visit to come soon. :)

No comments: