Monday, July 28, 2008

School Pictures


While Mom and Bethany and Matthew were visiting, we went to downtown

Vancouver to take their school pictures. Thought I'd share a few of them. :)



In this picture of Bethany, she was leaning one of her shoulders on an old-looking garage door, when all of a sudden it started to go up! We all shot out of there and down the street as fast as we could because it scared up so bad! :)






Bethany will be 15 in October! We found a neat parking lot where each parking space had been numbered. :)




I love this picture! There are several WWII murals painted downtown, so we had a little bit of fun with it! :)





Matthew is 11 years old!

Check out the words carved into the stone - this is what Matthew likes to do all day long! :)

More fun with the mural. :)

6 comments:

The Chatty Housewife said...

Awesome! I love the ones with the black fence.

Do you ever look at photography blogs for inspiration? Your photos this time reminded me of one of my favorite photo blogs. She hasn't done it recently, but if you look in her archives, she does a lot of family photography in cities. Against walls, jumping off sidewalks, in front of signs etc.

Anonymous said...

your pics are allways awesome Jenn!!!
keep 'em comin. i love seeing the latest ideas you've come up with. :)

Sjo said...

Those are great Jenn! Love the bright colors you found for back grounds. A favorite of mine in Bethany's is the green back ground up close w/ her in the pink shirt. So funny about the garage door! :D Matt's are all cute though I'm sure that's not what he would want to hear me say. I guess i mean he has fun expressions.

Jenn said...

Chatty- Yes, I love to look at blogs, etc for inspiration! Gets my mind rolling! :)
Can you share your favorite photo blog? I'll love to sneak a peek! :)

The Chatty Housewife said...

http://tarawhitney.com/justbeblogged/

I am so silly! I forgot to include the link in my post above!

Jenn said...

Thanks Chatty! I think I've heard of her before! Now off to check it out...! :)