Saturday, July 12, 2008

Clint and Sara's Wedding - July 5th

Clint and Sara had three flowergirls and a ringbearer - so cute!


Amelia decided to take a break and play with the petals on the way down the aisle! :)




Dan giving away his little girl



Saying their vows
Groomsmen
Bridesmaids and flowergirls



When the kissed, one of the groomsmen played a little joke and made his cell phone go off and sing a little tune. :) Eveyone busted up laughing. :)





A little bit of detail...
Husband and Wife!
So cute!
Us at the reception - Emily, Me, Mom
The Grebes and Keips



Sara with her flowergirls Bri with a little attitude! ;) I love this picture! :)
Awwww.....best friends

Sisters - Naomi, Nina, Greta, Clara




The wedding was held at McMenamins in Troutdale - beautiful location!







3 comments:

Glenda Conner said...

Beautiful Jenn! Ahh.. I remember when Clint was born!

The Chatty Housewife said...

Beautiful photos as always. I love the design on the skirt of her dress, I have never seen anything like it, so cool.

Anonymous said...

I agree re: Sara's dress. It was one of my favorites so far.