Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Help me out here. :)

Alrighty, readers of my blog - I have a question to ask you! :) I've been revamping my blog and playing around with some html code, and just want to know if you can see everything alright on your monitor. I have adjusted things to fit on my widescreen monitor, so some things might not be visible to everyone.

My main question is - Can you see the black/white design down both side of the page as shown below? There is a poll just to your right where you can vote and let me know! :)

Also, are the larger pictures being cut off? They should each have a grey border around them.

If anyone is having trouble seeing things correctly, let me know, and I will try to fix the html code so everyone can see! :)

Oh, and ignore the taskbar and icons in the screenshot below - that's just my Internet Explorer on my computer. :)

Thank you!! :)




6 comments:

Sjo said...

I see every thing fine...but then I have a wide screen monitor too so that probably doesn't help much. :P

Glenda Conner said...

I can see them fine too Jenn but I have a wide screen.

O have this same problem with my photography site - I don't think those with smaller screens can see everything.

Mary said...

hi, Jenn. I can't see everything on my screen. It looks nice, though!

Anonymous said...

hey jenn,
i can see everything on mine...so i guess i have a wide screen ???
It all looks really cool! :)

Steph said...

Looks great to me.

Anonymous said...

looks fine on my laptop :)